I will be giving away the Aliph Jawbone (in glossy black) to one lucky contestant! However… You have to enter to be eligible to win! These are the following rules:
- You must enter with a haiku
- The haiku is to be themed about Bluetooth
- The theme can be about why Bluetooth is cool or why it is important to you
- You may submit your poems as a comment on this post OR send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline is May 4, 2008! That is ONE WEEK!
For those who have forgotten how a haiku is structured…
- It’s a 3 line poem
- Line one has 5 syllables
- Line two has 7 syllables
- Line three has 5 syllables
- Can be unrhymed BUT should you add rhyme, this will add bonus points.
For you grammar purists, I know that a haiku is supposed to be about nature… but for the sake of this contest, we’ll deftly ignore that. 😛
Contest Winner Fine Print
If you are a Dallas local, we’ll arrange a meeting location and I will exchange you the headset to your possession. The headset will be in as-is condition so any further damages will be the responsibility of your own.
If you are not a Dallas local and you win, please contact me ASAP to arrange shipping information with me. You will be responsible for shipping charges. If there is a shipping option you’d like to opt for, let me know and front the cash. i WILL NOT BE SHIPPING TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE USA!
May the lulz be with you!
PS – I will be posting ALL submitted haikus on announcing the winner.
NEW ERRATA, DEADLINE EXTENDED!!! May 19th, 2008 by 12:00am!